1. Place the brush to protect the bristles from being squeezed.
2, It is very convenient to carry out when traveling.
3. Stand-up design for air-drying brush.
How To Wash The Makeup Brushes?
1. Dilute a small amount of neutral detergent with warm water, gently rub the hair, then rinse with cold water. (Do not wash with hot water. Soaking bristles for a long time, but do not dig handle into water)
2. After using a paper towel to suck the moisture, wrap up brush heads with custom protective net to avoid deformation of the bristles. (It is forbidden to wring the bristles hardly, causing the makeup brush to be depilated or degummed )
3. Let the bristles face down and dry naturally (Do not blow dry or expose to the sun)